Workout gear, whether it’s a championship or a fitness regime, is a must to keep up the winning streak. Being sporty makes one fit, healthy, and competitive, so nothing better than holding onto a favorite piece of best boxing shorts.
In an earlier day, any sporting activity may only pursue if someone is passionate about it. Those days are long gone now; to be able to stay hale and hearty most people stick to one preferred sport technique. It does require a lot of discipline and determination.
Boxing shorts are made of satin fabric with a polyester base to keep them cool, and a tight Velcro strap makes it less troublesome during training or fight. A perfect stitch and quality are essential for boxing shorts because if the material is rough on the skin it will significantly impact performance and concentration.
Table of Contents
- List of Top 10 Best Boxing Shorts of 2021 – Reviews
- 1. Ring to Cage Boxing Trunk – Traditional styling
- 2. Anthem Athletics Boxing Shorts – Ultra high grade & Tear resistant
- 3. Sanabul Essential Shorts – Four-way stretching, Hook & Loop closure
- 4. Floury Muay Thai Fight Shorts – Elastic Closure & Suitable for Multiple-use
- 5. Hawk Unisex Cross-Training Boxing Shorts – Ultra Lightweight & Breathable
- 6. Hayabusa Workout and Training Shorts – Best Fight Short on the market
- 7. Lafroi Boxing Shorts with Drawsting – Multi-use, Lightwieight & Anti-Tear
- 8. Twins Special Muay Thai Boxing Shorts – Multiple sizes available
- 9. Anthem Athletics Resilience MMA Shorts – Two-fold velcro waistband with drawstring
- 10. Title Edge Boxing Trunks – Multi-use, Lightwieight & Anti-Tear
- Best Boxing Shorts of 2021 [Buyer’s Guide]
List of Top 10 Best Boxing Shorts of 2021 – Reviews
|Boxing Shorts||Rating|| |
|Ring to Cage Trunks|
|Anthem Athletics Shorts|
|Sanabul Essential Shorts|
|Hawk Fight Shorts|
|Hayabusa Training Shorts|
|Lafroi Boxing Shorts|
|Anthem Athletics Resilience|
We listed down some best features of boxing shorts below, let’s have a look and choose what fulfills your needs.
1. Ring to Cage Boxing Trunk – Traditional styling
Traditional styling satin boxing trunks that are lightweight and have a luxurious feel to them. Whether you are training for MMA, Muay Thai, or Kickboxing, these best custom boxing shorts are a must in the closet.
At an affordable price and easily washable, these boxing shorts are available in red and blue color.
2. Anthem Athletics Boxing Shorts – Ultra high grade & Tear resistant
Anthem Athletics infinity shorts are available in a lightweight, tear-resistant, and micro-fiber fabric. Boxing requires rigorous movement, and for that workout gear should have a maximum range for motion.
An embroidered logo, elastic waistband, and a reasonable price add more to the appeal for these best boxing shorts.
3. Sanabul Essential Shorts – Four-way stretching, Hook & Loop closure
Sanabul is a world-renowned brand for all kinds of sportswear. Whether it’s grappling, kickboxing, or MMA, these boxing shorts are designed to be less baggy with open seams and a comfortable fit.
With anti-microbial technology, the shorts remain dry and cleaner. A sharp hook loop closure will keep them firmly on you and not too much out of the pocket range.
4. Floury Muay Thai Fight Shorts – Elastic Closure & Suitable for Multiple-use
Floury Muay Thai, the best boxing shorts with 100% polyester fabric and moisture-locking technology. The side slits stretch makes room for the best movement and flexibility.
Whether a jog in the park or a workout in the gym, these best custom boxing shorts are the rage nowadays. At an affordable price and with a variety of colors, these are worth the money!
5. Hawk Unisex Cross-Training Boxing Shorts – Ultra Lightweight & Breathable
Whether weightlifting or running, these BJJ Unisex cross-training shorts will let you do it all. Best known as Hawk shorts, the fabric is breathable and absorbs sweat. Lycra stretch seams ensure unrestricted movement.
As inexpensive as it gets, these best boxing shorts of all time are a treat in the closet!
6. Hayabusa Workout and Training Shorts – Best Fight Short on the market
Hayabusa makes a bunch of excellent combat sports goods, but these shorts are close to the top of the list right there and make them best boxing shorts of all time. What the company has achieved with these shorts is the full motion distance and high durability.
They also have a particular internal grip in the waistband, ensuring they remain in place and never become a threat. So, best boxing shorts for a reason!
7. Lafroi Boxing Shorts with Drawsting – Multi-use, Lightwieight & Anti-Tear
Lafroi’s cool-looking boxing shorts have almost everything that an amateur or pro fighter would want in their shorts to have. The shorts manufactures with 100% high-quality Anti-tear polyester.
The fabric is breathable to keep fighters fresh during their sessions of fights and practice. The texture allows air to circulate easily, so it is impossible to even under intense combat conditions to sweat and overheats.
Bring it all together, and it’s easy to see why these fighting shorts are some of today’s best boxing training shorts of all time.
8. Twins Special Muay Thai Boxing Shorts – Multiple sizes available
The Twins Special brand is a big player in the Muay Thai equipment market and is one of the most popular brands in Thailand at all. Price and excellent craft are the hallmarks you find in every product and this is the reason they are the best shorts of all time.
The Twins Muay Thai Shorts are all made of high quality, flexible, and with many trendy designs and colors.
Twins Muay Thai Shorts are only available in one edition with a high waistband. The full hem on the belly helps and protects a little bit and is the traditional shorts style making them the best Thai boxing shorts.
9. Anthem Athletics Resilience MMA Shorts – Two-fold velcro waistband with drawstring
This product is a combination of a tear-resistant, fast-drying fabric that contains logos and graphics that will not easily crack or peel. The version comes with a double Velcro waistband with a drawstring for a perfect fit. It’s the best boxing shorts for those who want shorts with a non-producing front.
For years now, Anthem Athletics has been creating high-rated fight shorts, saying they are the best they’ve ever made. The one thing that is true about these shorts is that they are incredibly lightweight, making sure that when fighting, fighters feel light as a feather.
The single side slits are also a nice touch as they allow fighters even more flexibility than they get out there from many of the other fighting shorts.
10. Title Edge Boxing Trunks – Multi-use, Lightwieight & Anti-Tear
This product is made from polyester 100 percent. It features a 4-inch waistband made of elastic material to stay safe around your waist.
These also remove sweat from the bottom of your back, making you warm when boxing, sparring or practicing. The product also has an inside drawstring for added security, significantly reducing the likelihood that it will fall.
Those shorts have side-slits that allow you to have an additional edge in your movement. You can take significant strides in any direction without hampering your movements.
Best Boxing Shorts of 2021 [Buyer’s Guide]
For any purchase order, pondering over every small detail and caution is always noteworthy. Whether it’s a sports item or an outfit what matters the most is to pick the right article that is worth investment and time.
A few important points before we make our way to the cash counter;
- Pricing & Transportation – Always make sure that the item you intend to buy is within the allocated budget. No harm in checking if the final cost includes shipping.
- Warranty Time – Generally, the fabric of any kind offers either a warranty or a money-back guarantee. Make sure to avail of this opportunity.
- Features – Basics attributes of all garments are usually the same; however, some companies in this day and age are striving for an environmentally friendly product stream. Do look out for those qualities.
Many times we look for items in clothing or brand that suit our taste and preference. The energy and time we invest in checking out each detail pay off in the end when we like the product.
The aim of this collection best boxing shorts was to help you pick and choose the most elegant piece. However, if you are still struggling with the choice, I would recommend getting Anthem Athletic Resilience MMA Shorts because they are one of the best boxing shorts ever in the market today. This brand seems to be growing on me, and trust me, it on you too!
1. Which size should I get for 36 waists?
XL is designed to fit a 35-38″ waist so make your choice right away.
2. Are these Anthem Athletic shorts ibjjg approved?
Yes, they are approved.
3. Is there an individual cleaning instruction for boxing shorts?
Some material/colours require hand-wash, whereas in most cases, boxing shorts are machine washable.
4. Does the Anthem Athletic shorts have a velcro fly and if so, how long is it?
Yes, it does have a velcro fly and it goes all the way to the bottom of the stitching in the picture.
5. What material are these Sanabul shorts made out of?
These shorts are made of 100% polyester.